Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 18, 2009

25 weeks/ 6 months/ 2nd Trimester

25 weeks/ 6 months/ 2nd Trimester

I had to share these two adorable baby shower invites, for some baby showers that family and friends are hosting for me when I travel back home next month. I'm so excited to see family and catch up with friends.
This first one is for my shower in Iowa with family & friends. Hosted by my Sister. She told me that my little 5 year old niece helped glue on the tiny crystals! Isn't that cute!?
The second, is for my baby shower held in Minnesota hosted by friends Eunice & Jessie. Eunice made these invites and I love, love them! They match Baby G's nursery to a T! Aren't they cute? I can't wait to add these both to her baby book.

How far along? 25 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 8.8 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yes, everyday!

Stretch marks? None. PTL!

Sleep: I've been waking up all this week w/ again horrible leg cramps. They are hurting so bad.

Best moment this week: Catching Orion having a moment in Baby G's room this week. I was looking for him and low and behold he was in her room praying and talking to her as if she was there. He's going to be a sweet Daddy!

Movement: Lots and Lots!

Cravings: Milk, I seriously can't get enough of it. I think I've gone through almost a gallon and a half this past week.

Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: None.

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I miss: Nothing right now.

What I am looking forward to: Christmas next week!

Weekly Wisdom: None.

Milestones: None this week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...