Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 17, 2011

Blog Roll Monday: All Things Thrifty

It's the first blog roll of a new year! I'm taking a little break from watching the crazies on the Bachelor to tell you about one of my fave blogs. I read a lot of decor blogs, I'm always looking for new ideas and inspiration. But, my favorite decor blogs are the ones that take the best ideas and make them easy and affordable for people, like ME to re create them in their own homes.

I found Brooke's blog a couple years ago, it's one of the first decor blogs I started reading because I loved all her thrifty ideas. Her and her home proves that you don't have to have a lot of money to make your space really great. 

One of my fave projects is her fabric headboard, that she gives step by step directions on how to make your own. And what she can do with some Lima beans is truly awesome, I've always wanted to try making this. I'm also in love with her tips and tricks for re painting and re finishing furniture. Someday when we have the space I want to try my hand at re finishing a few pieces of my own. 

So, if you're looking for some fun tips and new decor ideas jump on over and visit Brooke's fantastic blog. You'll be so glad you did!

Happy Monday!

Now......back to the Bachelor & his ladies! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...