Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 12, 2011

{Into the Weekend}

Last week we had lots of friends in town for our denominations General Council Conference. One of the great things about ministry is all the events and conferences through out the year that allow you to catch up with friends who are so scattered around the U.S. We aren't always able to go to everything these days, but we were fortunate that this years General Council was held in Phoenix!

Orion and I took Tuesday and headed to the conference. Where we met up with my BFF & College Roommate Sara and her husband. They live in Wisconsin and so it was so nice to see them, I haven't seen her for about a year.

Photobucket

Orion and I also visited the North Central Alumni booth, where he and Ava got their picture taken with the Ram! Ava was fascinated, can't you tell?!!

Later that evening we met up with our friend Dave, who Pastors in Minnesota. He was in our wedding, and we also haven't seen him since we moved to Arizona. It was a lot of fun catching up, and seeing him. Next time Dave, bring that beautiful wife and kiddos!

Photobucket

The rest of the week we spent hanging out with Sara and her family. I spent all day Friday with them. They also have family living here now, so I'm looking forward (hoping) they come visit more often!

On a complete side note, the beginning of this month marked two years that Orion and I have been living in Arizona now! Two years, doesn't seem like a long time and I can honestly say that it's gone by so fast!  Orion completed his first class of his Graduate program this week, congrats Hubby! We're so proud of you, 143!

As we head into the weekend, I'm excited because Orion is coming home early today! Can you say MommaNeedsABreak?!!  We're taking Ava to a kids festival tomorrow at the local Christian book store where they are showing the new Veggies Tales movie!

Don't forget, if you have a question for me leave it in the comment section below or email me andreaworley[at]live[dot]com

Happy Weekending Everyone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...