Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 28, 2012

{DIY} Lollipop Favors

Hi friends! I'm back today to show you another simple idea from Ava's 2nd birthday party! I'll be posting her party soon, but first I wanted to show you the rest of the details that went into her party. Today, I'll be showing you some simple lollipop favors I made for her guests.

Photobucket

I started with these blue swirl lollipops that I bought from Amazon.com. Here's the listing if you'd like to purchase these as well for your next party, they also come in other colors too. Some supplies I used are:

Thank You rubber stamp
Black Ink
Foam Squares
2 inch circle punch
Blue card stock
{you can find all of these at your local craft store}

First I punched out 12 circles from the blue card stock. Then using my stamp and ink I stamped the "thank you" on each of the circles. 

Photobucket

Next using the small foam squares I attached two on the back of the circle and then put them onto my lollipops. They turned out like this when I was finished;

Photobucket

I slipped them into some small favor boxes along with some other small toys for her guests. Even the adults really enjoyed these favors too! 

What do you like to do for party favors for kids' parties? Tell me in the comments below!

Linked With: Weekend Wrap Up Party , A Bowl Full of Lemons, Get Your Craft On, Sundae Scoop

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...