Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 14, 2012

Happy 5th Anniversary to My Amazing Husband!

Today is our 5th wedding Anniversary! And although it seems like yesterday we were saying our I dos, I am reminded of how much time has gone by and just how much has changed since that day five years ago. So many wonderful blessings since that day. Some heartache too. But over all we have so much to be blessed and thankful for, I wouldn't have it any other way.


Orion, 
I'm so blessed to be your wife, everyday I thank the Lord that he brought us together. How he's made our lives one and continues to teach us about Him and ourselves. I know that he is our anchor in times when things have seemed unsure. I'm so lucky to live life with you, raise children with you and call you my husband. I'm so proud of you. I'm proud of us. I look forward to so many more years of marriage. I love you.
Andrea

Happy 5th Anniversary my love. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...