Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 28, 2013

Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals

Happy Thanksgiving Friends!

Did ya'll stuff yourselves silly and enjoy your day with family and friends?!

We sure did. 

It's been a long time since I've braved the craziness and gone to the stores. 

I like to stay all warm and cozy inside and do a little online shopping from some of my fave stores. So in that spirit I've rounded up a few of my favorites to share with you! 


First up my little shop is having a sale! I'm clearing out my shop to make room for new and exciting stuff! Use code BLACKFRIDAY20 for 20% off everything over $5! A new cyber Monday code will be up too! SHOP HERE.


Day Spring*, love this company and they are having a BIG 30% off sale. I've got my eye on some ornaments. Use code 30SPECIAL at checkout.

10 FREE HOLIDAY Cards. Get 10 free cards to help kick off the season! Use code BLACKFRIDAY at check out.

ff

Land of Nod* has some really cute holiday decor! Use the code for 15% off + free shipping.

Emily Ley
Love, love Emily's shop! Get free gold coasters with every order on Small Biz Saturday & 20% off Cyber Monday! 

31 Bits
Loving their holiday collection, shimmer + gold! Yes! 20% off plus a free Daphne bracelet with every order using code HOORAY. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...