Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 21, 2008

Real Life Love

Now a week after Valentines Day I have been thinking about what "real love" truly means. This is my very first Valentine's being married and I must say that I love Valentines day more being married than I did dating! You can do so many fun things, and I was pleasntly surprised by my hubby to get breakfast in bed that morning! I was thinking this week about my favorite t.v. couples...you know those t.v. or movie couples that you just get lost in, and you watch weekly to do what happens! And even though you know it's not real, you just can't wait to see what happens! Here are my favorite couples....
Zach & Kelly... ahh the memories from childhood! They were part of my Saturday mornings...and I followed them well into the college years. :) They were young love, innocent love, and you always wanted them to end up together. You were even excited when Zack played a trick on Kelly's date for the senior prom so he could go with her instead! You knew it was for a good cause.

Ross & Rachel.... seriously who doesn't love them? All the ups and downs and "breaks!" They made you want to believe that in the end love always prevails! Right?

Daily I am reminded that God loves us the most! He wants to romance us, and spend time with us. He gave us his ulitimate gift of love when he sent his Son for us. His love always prevails..... when we read 1 Corinthians 13 it's not a loved for Brides & Grooms but truly the picture of how the Lord loves us, and what he promises us. It's his guide on how we should love others, because of his love for us. It's this kind of love that I choose even when Orion and I are in a fight and I'd like nothing more than to give up...I choose to love! The love of the Father is so pure, so unconditional, and so overwhelming to me most of the time. He loves me even though I don't deserve it sometimes, he loves me reguardless of what I do. And that is an amazing thought.

So long after Valentine's day is over, and the romance movies on Lifetime stop, and my roses wilt the Love of Christ always endures!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...