Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 3, 2008

a little fun!

Kathy (Miss Twin Cities Director) showed me this amazing little tool where you can make your own crossword puzzles, or word searches. I love both those things, and it may be a little geeky but the thought of being able to create my own for whatever reason seems so fun. I messed around a little today with the different sites, and they really are a lot of fun. I've been thinking of a really cool game that we could play at the birthday party we're planning for my Mom this summer, and I think that making a crossword puzzle from things in her life is just the ticket! I made a little crossword today for hubby using hints from "our story." We'll see if he can figure out all my clues. I'll let you know how it goes.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...