Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 19, 2008

Picture Perfect!

Today was a ton of fun for me, I got to do wedding stuff with one of my best friends. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love weddings. I especially love being in my friends' weddings and helping them with their special day! Today I got to go wedding dress shopping with Jessie. It was a ton of fun, and she's going to be a beautiful Bride in her dress. She looks stunning! We ( Me & her Sister Kayla) got to try on bridesmaid dresses. Jessie chose a really pretty bridesmaid dress in Truffle! And after 5 trips down the aisle (coming on the heels of my 6th) I am super excited for this dress, it's not like any of the others I've worn and it's chocolate brown! How wonderful.
My highlight of the day besides all the fun we had at the bridal shop was taking engagement pictures with Jessie & Jimmy. It was a pretty perfect day for pictures. I took them over to Loring Park in Minneapolis and we got some pretty fun shots. They are both beautiful people, and such a great couple it was pretty easy for me. Plus, I got to shoot in some locations that I've never done before. They all turned out to be pretty amazing, it's hard to choose just one favorite. So here's a couple of my favs:

Ok, so I have a few favorites! It was privilege to be able to capture some great pictures for some amazing friends of ours! I truly can't wait for their wedding! Check out more of Jimmy & Jessie at www.andreaworleyphotography.ifp3.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...