Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 22, 2008

Everyone's Turning up Preggo!

Just about every other week I am finding out someone new is preggo, or what they are having! It's crazy, and I am beginning to think there might be something in the water. First two friends are having babies, due in the same month, then I find out 2 other couples are preggo, then this week I find out 1 of them is having twins! Just about every week I am finding out more and more ladies are preggo. Holy Cow!!! It's nuts, but so exciting all at the same time. I'm wishing the couples who are with child all the blessings in the world, and happy pregnancies for the next 9 months!

***
The adorable picture above is of my sister, She was 8 mo. at the time. And now has a healthy 7 mo. old boy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...