Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Hubby!

Yesterday was my Hubby's 31st Birthday! Now, he's not really into parties or a BIG display for his birthday- but, I love birthdays, I always have. And, they are my 1 excuse a year to make things special and really fun for friends and family. This year we had a quiet dinner at home with some friends, and then invited some other friends over for coffee and dessert. I made, from scratch...a red velvet cake! This is another post for sure! It was a great night! It was fun to have some people over to help celebrate. Thank you all our friends who came to celebrate with Orion. We love you all!
I love Orion so much! He's been such a great person in my life. I wouldn't want to go through life without him! I can't wait to live the rest of this life together.


***



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...