Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 3, 2009

I'll be Watching!

Since I am boycotting all things Bachelor related from now on, I am excited though to watch Jillian as the next Bachelorette! She's such a breath of fresh air for this show, she doesn't take herself to seriously, and I like that about her. I hope we find her lucky in love with 1 guy only when the season is over. And, I hope she ends up seriously, deliriously happy! Wouldn't that be sweet?!!

Someone needs to restore America's faith in this craziness, besides (of coarse) Trista & Ryan!

Tune in May 18th to watch and see!

And just you are in need of something to replace Monday nights with the Bachelor, I highly suggest Dancing with the Stars! The new season starts next Monday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...