Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 4, 2009

ABC's of Mrs. W

A - Age: 26
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Dishes, hands down!
D - Dog's name: Bentley
E - Essential start day item: a shower
F - Favorite color: PINK
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'2''
I - Instruments you play(ed): I played the alto & baritone sax
J - Job title: Photographer
K - Kid(s): none
L - Living arrangements: w/ my Super hot Husband in our town home
M - Mom's name: Carolynn
N - Nicknames: Annie, Dre, Boo
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: none, I do not like hospitals. I choose not to ever have to stay overnight.
P - Pet Peeve: rude people & driving. Hate to drive.
Q - Quote from a movie: "Be the crown, wear the crown, you are the crown."
R - Right or left handed: Left
S - Siblings: 3; Sam, Shawn, Larrah. I also have 3 step sibs; Justin, Emily and Dylan.
T - Time you wake up: 6:30 AM
U- Underwear: a must have
V - Vegetable you dislike: peas
W - Ways you run late: I don't like to be late, I try really hard to be early everywhere I go.
X - X-rays you've had: Once on my leg, and on my teeth.
Y - Yummy food you make: I love to cook, my faves to make Enchaladas, Alfredo.
Z - Zoo favorite: Zebras

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...