Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 17, 2009

Free Tip of the Week; Organizing Worksheets

If you're like me, here in Worley House I keep things pretty organized! Everything from clipping coupons and sorting them, organizing my closet by color to my linen closet being nice and tidy. One of my fave free tools are check list, I like to make them and get just as much joy crossing things off of them. There are tons of places where you can find all sorts of FREE printable worksheets to organize your life. My faves comes from Real Simple & The Nest. They have easy budget worksheets, financial worksheets, decorating worksheets to keep every paint color or idea marked down! And the best part you can print them off at home and put them in a file or binder and you'll always have them! How cool is that?!!

Visit:

www.realsimple.com
www.thenest.com

[search worksheets to find them]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...