Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 13, 2010

Digital Camera Dump

I finally got around to uploading some of the pictures that have been sitting on my camera since the beginning of October. I've sorted them and edited them for our family book. I make one of these every year for our family to have of all the things we did and memories we made. 2010 is almost coming to and end, and I'm excited to add the final events to our book. 

Here's a little bit of what we've been up to these past few days, and a little peek at our family photo book, enjoy! 

Family picnic, we love going on picnics at the park! They are free things to do and we love spending time together this way. 
We went to Sprinkles Cupcake Bakery, you all know I love me a good cupcake! I've been here before once while visiting L.A, they have a shop here in Scottsdale and Orion had never been so off we went last week! Orion had a red velvet one and I of coarse went for the chocolate! They were yummy! 
Ava lights up when Orion walks in the room, she's always so excited to see him when he gets home. And he's so good with her, they have a lot of fun together. I love capturing them together in photographs!
I love how our book is shaping up! It's a bit larger than last year's book with our new addition I admit I'm a little snap happy with the pictures even more than I usually am! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...