Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 27, 2010

Watch Me Grow: 7 Months

Seven months is already here! I can't believe how BIG she's getting and how fast it's going. I think I will say that every single month. But, it really is going by too fast! She started crawling just 1 day she of seven months. 

I can't wait to see what she does this month, how she grows and changes. We have a doctors appointment in two weeks I hope to see some growth from her last visit. 

Now, that she's more mobile I really have to keep an eye on her. I can't just put her in her Bumbo or her bouncing chair anymore, she tries to break free. She's keeping me on my toes! 

I love looking at these monthly photos and really seeing her changes and how she's growing.

Enjoy! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...