Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 24, 2011

Giving Thanks



Today is Thanksgiving. I believe everyday we should be thankful and greatful not just on Thanksgiving. Everyday, we should be greatful to wake up and live the life we live.

Enter his gates with Thanksgiving and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues
through all generations.
Psalm 100:4
Each day I am so very greatful for small little things in my life. For, I have seen the other side of a lot in the last couple years and I am greatful to be in this place, this season where God has us. No, it is not always perfect or roses coming up daily. But, I am reminded of times when things were a lot worse. When the world around me seemed to crumble each day. And, then I remind myself just how far the Lord has brought us. How he has redeemed every. single. situation.

I am humbled.

I am greaful.

Greatful for this day to serve me, and do something important with this life I live.

Greatful for a new day to be joyful and share his love.

All month long I've been seeing strings of thankful posts on people's facebook pages. I haven't really chimed in at all, but there's a lot that I am greatful for this year. So, here's a small little list that I wanted to share with you today.

I am thankful for;

Jesus, my Lord and Savior.

My Husband and daughter.

My Parents, brothers and sisters and extended family.

My truest girlfriends.

Our jobs.

A warm home to live in, food on our table, and clothes on our backs.

God's provision to us in so many ways.

Our church, we have met some great people and are enjoying worshiping in such a wonderful church.
There's so much to be thankful for this year. I am greatful for this wonderful season in life.

I am thankful for YOU my lovely readers. Thank you for helping make this blogging this special and fun. And for sharing a small slice of life with me.

I hope you all are blessed today, and find goodness and JOY today.

What are you Thankful for today?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...