Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 14, 2012

Stocking Stuffers for Her

The Christmas stocking is one of my favorite things about Christmas. Often times I feel it's quite forgotten but in this house I really love making them special! They are the prelude to gifts, I love finding small treasures to tuck inside stockings for my family members. Here are my picks for any of the ladies in your life! Perfect for Mom, Sister, Grandma, and your girl friends!

Stocking Stuffers for Her




Anything with sparkle and glitter is always welcome in my stocking! I'd be happy with any or all of these making their way in my stocking this year (hint, hint Hubby!) Come back in a few days and I'll share my picks just in time for Stocking Stuffers for Him!

What kinds of things do you like to put in your loved ones stockings? Tell me in the comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...