Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 18, 2010

Bathroom Escape

Remember my Visual Decorating board for the bathroom? Over the last few months, I've been planning, collecting and little by little adding to our bathroom. I love the way it turned out, it feels very spa like every time I walk in there. I think it's all in the details. 

And, my regular Target stalking has paid off and I was able to find some really great things for super cheap-o! 

We started out with the shower curtain that was the inspiration piece and worked around that coordinating everything else. I love finding uses for things that are other than their original purpose. For example, we used these glass votives [which we already had] to house our cotton swabs & q-tips in the white tray. 

So instead of painting the bathroom [we're in a rental] we opted for bright colors with the towels and shower curtain to brighten the space up a lot! 

Here's a peak at our new bathroom:
And, since a lot of people [myself included] love a break down of where the goods came from here goes:

Shower Curtain: World Market
All Towels: Room Essentials by Target
Soap Pump: Target
Green Vase: Target
Toothbrush Holder: Target
White Tray: World Market
Glass Votives: Wal-Mart
Candle: Target
Rug: Room Essentials by Target

BC Challenge
Week #28

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...