Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 5, 2013

Coffee Date// 4th of July Recap

Good morning friends. I have a bit of a post holiday hang over today, and I totally feel like it's Saturday not Friday. Anyone else feel like this today?

We had a great 4th just celebrating and keeping it low key this year.


We started out the the day with a festive breakfast of star shaped pancakes and fruit. I was just excited to sit around and leisurely take our time getting ready and around for the day.

After breakfast and getting around we ran some errands and did a little shopping. We also picked up building supplies for a house project we're working on.


Ava fell asleep in the car on the way home and continued her nap at home. While she slept we played with baby brother.


We had big plans of going to the big fireworks show in Tempe this year, but the day totally got away from us and by the time we were going to think about making the 40 minute drive I made a decision to just stay home and do sparklers in the backyard. Which Ava really enjoyed so it ended up being really fun.

Before the sun set I had Orion take a holiday picture of me with my lil' firecrackers.


We're looking forward to hosting a BBQ at our home on Saturday with friends and continuing the holiday weekend. 

If we were having coffee today, I'd love for you to tell me how you spent your 4th of July? Did you have a big bash? See the fireworks in your hometown? Or spend it pretty low key like us? Tell me in the comments below. 

linking up with Rags to Stitches today.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...