Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 13, 2008

Dress Me

The many looks of Miss Underwood at the CMAs: Red Carpet Arrival

Show Opener Stunner- I love this icy blue.


Don't mind me, I'll just stand here in this blue number.

What's that Brad? Oh yes, my dress is Asian inspired!


I was going to tell you what my next dress looks like, but you'll have to guess!

Ps- You can call me Oscar Barbie if you like!

Yeah- I can't remember what dress number this is. Can you Brad?

Don't worry folks, I'm just going to sing you a little ditty I know.

Thank you for the Country Music Award!

Obviously, I need a different dress to meet the press- DUH!


***
PS- I really do love Carrie Underwood, just having a little fun and humor today!

























LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...