Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 8, 2013

brother & sister.

these two, they have my heart. 

i love that ava calls zane her baby. 

i love that when he smiles at her, she says "he loves me."


my prayer, is that they grown to love each other and have a special relationship.

i have two brothers, they are quite a bit younger than me (6 and 8 years) but still we have a special relationship.

i love watching these two play together, and i'm starting to see that relationship. 


morning snuggles.

morning laughter.

sharing of the toys and making sure "the baby" is ok during the day are some of my faves that she's expressing these days.

these two, man! those smiles, these faces.

i just love them to bits.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...