Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 1, 2013

5 Questions: Sherry from Young House Love

Happy Wednesday friends! Today kicks off my new series, I'm so excited about this new series and the list of bloggers I'm excited to share with you. First up, Sherry from Young House Love. I've been reading their blog since before the name change, they were one of my first DIY blog I got hooked on. Hubby bought me their book for Christmas last year and I've been scouring every last page, excited about the ideas it's giving me.

I took a leap and emailed Sherry about doing this series, and to my surprise she was the first blogger that responded from the list of bloggers I emailed. I really appreciate Sherry's response and being willing to be apart of this fun series with me.

I introduce you too 5 Questions......



I too love a good Chai Latte!

Thanks Sherry! Visit Young House Love here. 

images via Young House Love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...