Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 6, 2013

Ready for Summer: Suits & Accessories

Are you ready for Summer? Here in Phoenix it's been already warming up for a few weeks now. Today, I'm sharing with you some of my fave picks for suits and accessories for your little ones.



This season I'm loving all the bright colors and one shoulder pieces for girls. For boys I love the plaid prints, and the cute rash guard sets. You can't have swimwear without some awesome accessories right? Here's some fun picks.

Ready for Summer Accessories


Every little one needs a pair of sunnies, or if you're like us maybe two or three. A great hat can be your best friend when the sun is harsh keeps it out of their face if they don't like sun glasses. Flip flops or flipplies as my Husband likes to call'em are perfect for slipping on an off when you're coming in an out from the back yard often. And the must have of summer? Lots and lots of sunscreen! I love Aveeno baby for little babes and Coppertone Sport for more active kids. Remember to re apply too, just one application is not enough for a full day outside. You can never be to safe in the sun.

What are your 'go to' items for summer? I hope it's starting to warm up wherever you are! Happy Summertime!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...