Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 6, 2013

he's done.

the last year and a half hubby has been working hard.

hard towards a goal.

this weekend he completed that goal.

graduating with his masters degree.



right before our 4th wedding anniversary he started his first class, we didn't really know how life was going to change.

we knew there were going to have to be sacrifices made so he could make school work.

but we did it, he did it.



my husband he works so hard, and has been working so hard at school these last few years. I'm so proud of him and couldn't be happier for him and a new chapter that starts now.

my husband is the first in his family to graduate college. and now the first to graduate with a masters degree.


he shows me over and over again that circumstances do not matter.

determination does.

goals do.

spirit and strength do.

and the will of God.

he makes me so proud.

he works so very hard for all of us. and he never asks for anything, ever.



he's truly one of the most selfless people i know.

so, today we celebrate him. we clap for him.



i'm thankful that God blessed me with such an amazing gift in my husband.

i'm thankful for him.

congrats Orion, we love you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...