Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 6, 2008

Now Showing!

Are you watching American Idol this season? I am! We have a connection group at church totally devoted to Idol, what could be better than getting some people together to watch all the antics of the AI judges, and contestants? I love, love, AI! I've been watching it since the 1st season when Kelly won, and been hooked ever since. Who's your favorite idol winner? Contestant? Mine, would have to be Carrie Underwood, she's pretty amazing. I love all her music, I blast it really loud in my car when no ones around! I saw this cute little video & song she did for the movie Enchanted!





It's one of the best times I've had all week, and truly a highlight! This week we all got together on Tuesday to watch the men, and vote for our favs, and to see who gets kicked off! My votes for the people leaving tonight: Luke and Dave Hernandez! I think they are going home, we'll see if I'm right and if not I'll still be wishing them good bye.
Each season is filled with highs and lows from both contestants and judges, and if you we're watching last night...you we're probably thinking the same thing I was...seriously Paula? Sometimes I can't tell if she's really as nuts as she sounds, or if it's all an act for t.v. I truly wonder sometimes.
But whatever it is....it keeps me watching, voting and wondering how the season will turn out! I can't wait to see who gets the boot tonight!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...