Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 13, 2008

The Knot to the Nest!

While planning my wedding, I loved visiting the site The Knot. I'm pretty sure I went there a few thousand times even before I was engaged. (shh...don't tell!) It's such a fun site, and I loved planning my wedding with their help.Now being married I have their sister site perfectly called The Nest! This site is filled with all sorts of fun articles on marriage, creating a home, and other newlywed and married things. And if you're an organization junkie like me you'll love all the tools, check lists, forums and all the other things they have to offer.


It's pretty much a good way to spend a lazy Saturday afternoon! I must admit that it's a guilty pleasure of mine.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...