Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 5, 2008

Make Lemonade!

There's that old saying, "When life hands you a lemon, make lemonade." I feel like I've had my fair share of lemons in my short life. Anyone who knows me well knows that I don't always go with the flow to well, I don't like drama in my life and try to avoid it at much as possible. But, I am a work in progress and God is teaching me that there's lessons in the lemons sometime. I may not have wanted it to happen this way, but if I release it to him he'll make lemondade out of it.
So as I was thrown a lemon this week, and wanted to just avoid it and not even deal with it. God reminded me that he's in control, and not to stress or worry about the little things that don't matter. He has a bigger plan and he'll take care of it and be my strength through it!

Ahh...now isn't that refreshing?!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...