Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 8, 2008

If You're A Mommy!


If you're a Mom you're going to love this site, and if you're not a Mom I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it too. I love this little series, I'm not a Mommy yet but I still find it very halarious. I'm pretty cure I gave my Mom some of her own nightmares as a child that could be on this series. It's the web series about real stories from real Moms acted out by Leah Remini, Jennie McCarthy and Chelsea Handler. The stories are so funny, and then best part is that every story is from a real Mom's life! It's even more funny to know this actually happend to someone. I love these little webisodes, I think I'll be watching them long after I'm a Mommy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...