Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 1, 2009

Goodbye, Minnesota!

I can't believe it's August 1st already!! We'll be in Arizona in just a matter of days! This week has flown by so fast. Someone asked me the other day if I wished Orion and I had more time here before moving? My answer to that was "no." Now, don't get me wrong I love my friends and family tons and I've loved the time I've spent here. But, when it comes to moving on and starting a new chapter I'd rather have it move quickly and not drag out. These past two weeks have just been the perfect amount of time to pack, see people, and visit the places we love most here in Minnesota.

We pack up tomorrow, and head to Iowa to see my parents. Then Orion & Jason will be leaving on Monday for Arizona. I will fly in a few days later to Arizona.

I try not to say good-bye to people because I know most of these people I will see again. It's never good-bye. Just a new adventure, and I'll see you later.

I personally, have a few things I would like to say to those I love about our time here in Minnesota:

Becky, Eunice & Sara- We will always be BESA! No matter what our friendship is there. I love you.

Jessie- Oh, how I will miss you! Thank you for being my friend and a strength to me during one of the hardest times in my life. You were a rock for me, and I am forever grateful for your friendship over these last years. Love you.

Eric- Thank you for being such a great friend to Orion and I both. We are so blessed to have you in our lives. Can't wait to see you get married!! We love you!

Tory, Elizabeth & HPC- Thank you for taking Orion and I under your wing and teaching us, and giving us valuable pieces of advice and guidance. We are thankful to you for being our Pastors and friends.

Elizabeth- I can't even begin to express how much I love you. Watching you grow into an amazing young woman and being apart of your life has blessed me so much. I am honored to be called your mentor and friend. I am so proud of you.

Scipioni Family (Sandy & Tom)- Thank you for loving Orion and I and welcoming Orion and I into your family and home. We love you.

Kathy- I can't believe just two years ago you took me under your wing and we began what now I will call a great mentor ship & friendship! Thank you for teaching me, molding me and being my friend. You have been there for Orion and I so many countless times. Through a hard period in life. I am forever grateful for you and your friendship.

Sara Larson- I am so happy to say that you are in my life. I've loved watching you grow and be apart of it. You are an amazing young lady with lots of passion and so much to give. I'm blessed to call you a friend. I wish you all the best as you continue on this journey God has you on, and know that you will be in my life for keeps!!

Stacie- You are one amazing lady! You inspire me, and challenge me. Thank you for always giving advice and being willing to help. I am grateful for a friend like you.

Orion and I are so excited about this next BIG adventure in our lives! We knew that Minnesota wouldn't be our home forever. But, we are thankful for the time that we've gotten to spend here, and for the life God gave us while we were here. The people he placed in our lives were for the right reasons and purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...