Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 21, 2009

Miss Glendale Scholarship Program

I've had the privilege for the last two years, to work under some really great mentors in the Miss America/Miss Minnesota pageants. I started out my journey wanting to give back to a program who has given me so much. I wanted to make an impact, just like some amazing women, and directors have made in mine. To encourage and show people that Miss America is so much more than a crown. It was during this time that I learned a lot about, and learned what kind of director and local pageant I would want someday.

I'm excited and proud to announce the Miss Glendale Scholarship, will crown its first title holder in February 2010. I'm excited for this opportunity to start a local in Arizona, and bring my passion and what I've learned to this new program.

If you are interested in becoming a contestant, volunteer or sponsor feel free to contact missglendalepageant@gmail.com

More details to come, but for now check out http://www.missglendale.wordpress.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...