Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 25, 2009

House Sitting, Pageants and Visiting Friends.......

Orion and I have been house sitting for our Pastors the last six days, we've enjoyed days in the private pool and lots of cable t.v! We don't have cable right now so we were definitely spoiled. We only set the alarm off twice this time, and made it through the rest of the week.

If you haven't heard yet, I'm starting my own local pageant here in Glendale. I'm super excited about giving back to the community and getting involved with the Miss Arizona Program. I've been busy planning all this past week, getting our website up and looking for potential sponsors. I'm happy and excited to announce that I've got some great sponsors on board to help and meeting with a few more later this week. Our pageant is set for Feb. 13th, 2010. I've got 6 months of planning....good thing cause I still need judges, auditors, a venue and a whole slew of other things. If you know of someone who wants to compete or get involved send'em my way!

Last Friday, Orion and I attended a students' play. We had a great evening cheering on one of our own, great job Ben! We're missing our friends Jason & Jessica this week, they are in FL for the week doing ministry stuff. Monday, we were able to meet up with my Youth Pastor and his wife and have lunch. It's been two years since we saw them at our wedding, so it was good to meet up and catch up. I'm really excited to be living closer to them now.

This week is already flying by, I can't believe it's Wednesday! The apartment is finally together and I'm ready to start posting pictures. Look for them later this week......

Toodles.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...