Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 10, 2009

Saying Good-bye

Big thanks go out to my friend Elizabeth for throwing Orion and I a going away party. I can't say enough good things about this girl, and I'm really thankful for her in my life. Come visit us soon.
Me & Elizabeth
Elizabeth, Me and Tricia
Very yummy!
Packing up the truck, it was a really tough task for the boys. I'm thankful that Jason came up to help. Otherwise, I don't know what we'd have done. Thank you Jason.

Jason and Orion drove the truck to AZ, while I flew! Genius idea!

We've been in AZ a little less than a week, and I know many of you are asking for pics of the new place and I promise I'll get there, they are coming soon.

There's so much to do when you move, and for the most part I'm unpacked. But, I'll post pics when I get it all unpacked and we get situated. Promise, stay tuned!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...