Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 14, 2013

A Day in March

3.5.13

It's been over a year since I last did a re cap of our days. I can't believe it's taken me this long to do it again, since our days look vastly different now than they did over a year ago I really wanted to make it a goal of mine this year to document our days at least once a month this year.

So here's a day in March

5:30 am I wake up get dressed before sitting down to feed the baby.

5:40 am Hubby is up getting ready.

6 am he wakes Ava up and gets her dressed.

6:10 am I grab coffee for myself and milk for Ava before heading out the door.

7 am we drop Orion off at work.

We're home by 7:30 am. I quickly fix Ava and I breakfast before sitting down to feed the baby.
 photo IMG_2046_zps24cdee3d.jpg
I spend the next half hour while Ava plays cleaning the kitchen after breakfast. Put in a load of laundry, check my email and Facebook.

 photo IMG_2045_zps38f6b600.jpg

Getting ready for the day.
 photo IMG_2055_zps098973a1.jpg
Sitting down to feed the baby, while Ava watches t.v.
 photo IMG_2053_zps97663c26.jpg
We're off to go meet friends for lunch around 10:30 am.
 photo IMG_2054_zps51944ecd.jpg

From 11 am till 12:30 pm we're hanging with friends at lunch. It was such a nice day that we ended up taking the kids walking around the shopping center and playing.

 photo IMG_2057_zps305680ef.jpg

By 1 pm we're back at home. Ava plays someone while I sit down to feed Zane. After that we do some playing together in the yard. Well, Zane just kinda chills while Ava and I play.
 photo IMG_2056_zps157dbbc2.jpg
Ava also loves to sit and "read" her books to me. It's pretty cute. Today we skipped naps because we got back so late from lunch and only had a few hours before we had to again leave to get Orion from work.

 photo IMG_2058_zpse29f399e.jpg

By 3:30 pm we're in the car again off to get Orion from work. He gets off work at 4 pm but with traffic it takes us about an hour to get home.

By 5 pm we're home. This is probably my fave time of day. Orion is playing with the kids while I get dinner ready.
 photo IMG_2060_zpseb23d801.jpg

5:30 pm we sit down together as a family for dinner. Tonight it's chili and cornbread.

6 pm dinner clean up and more play time.

6:30 pm Zane and I head out to meet some of my girl friends while Orion gets Ava ready for bed.

7 pm Ava is in bed.

 photo IMG_2059_zps2d06571f.jpg

9:30 pm I'm home. I sit down to feed Zane again. While we watch the news together and Jimmy Kimmel.

By 11 pm we're ready to turn into bed.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...