Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 11, 2013

Shopping Spring Fashion with #CookiesKids

With only roughly over two weeks till Easter I'm on the hunt for Easter outfits for this year. This year not only to I have Ava to outfit, but I'm excited to pick out something for our new little guy to wear on his very first Easter Sunday.

This year I went shopping at CookiesKids.com for some Spring fashion for my littles. Not only are they known for their school uniforms but I really like this website for two reasons. One, they have a variety of clothing to choose from. Two, their price points are always really great and I can get a really good deal on clothing and not break my budget.



This year I changed my normal shopping strategy a bit. Usually I'd find something for Ava first and work all our outfits around that. But, this year I started with boys clothing first. Boys are hard to shop for, and in my opinion there isn't enough boys clothing in the world. So I started there first determined to find the cutest Easter outfit for Mr. Zane. They have a great selection of boys suits for Easter as well. 





Next, I headed to the girls clothing. I knew that I wanted a dress for Ava to wear for Easter so I headed to the girls dresses on their website first. They have a ton of really great dresses too, everything from sun dresses to formal dresses for little girls. 

One of the features that I like on the Cookie's Kids website is the Alva icon. Once you like on it you're able to determine the exact size your child is in that particular item. Ensuring that you get the best fit every time. 

Want to see what finally ended up in my shopping cart? These adorable Hello Kitty shoes, I couldn't pass them up. Ava loves cats and sparkles these had both, check! Cool by Me dress in Lime, and this Carter's Turtles & Plaid Rhomper.  

I couldn't wait for these goodies to arrive so I could try them on my little ones before Easter. We had to make sure thing fit before the big day. And thanks to the Alva kids icon things fit perfectly.


My little cuties all ready in their Easter Sunday best. Ava loves her new dress and shoes. She's been wearing the shoes non stop since Friday when they came in the mail. 


Ava giving me her best pose.


To see more of my shopping experience visit my Google+ album here. Visit Cookies Kids on their Facebook page &  Twitter Page.

I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias® and CookiesKids.com #CBias #SocialFabric As always all opinions are 100% my own, I only work with brands that I feel are a natural fit for myself and my readers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...