Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 6, 2013

Easter Basket Ideas for Your Little Bunnies

It's officially March, we can start thinking about Easter now. Ava's first Easter was just a week after she was born. She was just a little peanut that first Easter. Now this year it's again just one week after her birthday. I'm excited to have a little Easter egg hunt in our new back yard this year for her.

I love putting together Easter baskets. This year I'm excited to put together two. I love crayons and coloring books for baskets and of coarse candy. Here's a few whimsical suggestions for your little bunnies this year.


Have you started buying for your little ones yet? What are you fave things to put in their baskets? Tell me in the comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...