Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 29, 2013

{local events} Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market

Good Morning friends. I had to share with you my adventures this past weekend. My friend Destiny and I hit up The Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market here in Phoenix. If you live locally you must hit up this event next time. They will run the market again in November. Visit their website here for more info.

Lots of old, vintage chippy goodness everywhere you looked. This was my first time to this market and I can't wait to go again this Fall. Seriously if you're local and have the chance to go please do! There was so much to look at, endless finds. I could have easily bought so much. And the thing that I love most about stuff like this is you're buying pieces that no one else is going to have in their home.

totally should have gotten a wooden arrow. 

 via @aplaceforus on instagram 
{my junk finds included}
a cute table and chairs set
a vintage globe
a wine bottle crate
and a sign with the lyrics from The Potter's Hand

love all my finds. 


the scene about 10 minutes after I got home with that table. 

totally worth it. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...