Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 27, 2009

Blog Roll Monday: Jasmine Star Photography

I found this gem of a photog a few months back, Jasmine Star photography based in Southern California! Her work is amazing, and her story is equally great! What I love about Jasmine's work is her attention to detail, her love and care for her Brides, the way she uses only natural light is equally inspiring! 

I also love that she's humble enough to share her secrets, and expertise with fellow photogs like myself. Her FAQ posts are the best, and I have learned a lot from them. 

Someday when I'm in Southern Cali I would love for her to take pictures of Orion and I!! Click here to view her work, let me know if you agree! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...