Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 19, 2009

Where did the Weekend Go?

It's already almost 11 PM on Sunday night, and I keep thinking where did the weekend go? It literally flew by!

Friday, I headed up Northwest to Perham, MN to judge the Miss Perham & Miss Heart of the Lakes Pageants. It was a full day, the pageant got over and we did a judges critique and I was on the road by 10 PM. It's a 3.5 hour drive for me back to the cities. And about 11 PM I was kicking myself that Orion had to work Saturday morning, and I had to come back that night. It was a long drive back home Friday night. I rolled into the garage at 1:30 AM! So tired, I came in said hello and good night to Orion and crawled into my bed and slept so good!

Saturday, I slept! Orion worked. Then Becky and her son Chaz came over to hang out. We chilled, made pizza and watched Chaz and Bentley chase each other around.

Sunday, we went over to Mark & Eunice's for lunch. I haven't seen them in a few weeks. So it was good to see Isabelle again and catch up with friends. Thank you Djerf's for the great lunch!
Tonight, Orion and I vegged watched movies and HGTV's Design Star premier! We're obsessed with design, even though we mostly don't agree, we're getting there! :)

There you have it, the weekend gone! Coming up on the horizon, a wedding next weekend! We're traveling home to Iowa, I'll be shooting a wedding next weekend, and then going with my future sister in law to pick out my #7 yes, seventh bridesmaid dress! Can't wait, it'll be a fun weekend at home.

Us Worley's have some stuff cookin' in the next couple weeks, so stay tuned for BIG announcements coming your way!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...