Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 15, 2009

I SAY

.... Anniversaries are the best! One more year with the Hubs...amazing!
.... We have some of the greatest friends we could ask for.
.... sometimes taking chances, is in order. 
.... change doesn't scare me, it makes me excited!
.... love when Bentley sits at my feet while I'm in the office...blogging! 
.... coupons help stretch my budget. Anyone else love them?
.... finishing a great book, love when I've read something great in print. 
.... watching your wedding video every year is a MUST!
.... cool summer breeze & not running the air conditioning, love it!
.... I love the idea of not having a car payment anymore!
.... Congrats to Bryan & Anna Smith on the birth of their son Legend
.... chips & salsa are a meal in and of themselves. 
.... Here's to a great day and one amazing week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...