Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 16, 2009

Going Green; Refill your Ink!

Maybe you already do this, but I am discovering this for the first time. I've always heard about refilling your ink cartridges. My Mom does it, I don't know why I didn't do it sooner. Well, I ran out of ink, and decided to give this a go. Tons of places refill ink cartridges (Office Max, Staples, Walgreen's) just to name a few. 

I headed over to my local Walgreen's, and in 40 minutes I had newly refilled ink cartridges for half the price! If that isn't enough to make you want to do this, I don't know what is. Plus, I got a coupon for 50% off the next time I refill! (you know how I love coupons) 

Pretty worth it to me, going green and saving green at the same time! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...