Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


July 14th, 2007

Today, is our anniversary. Two years ago today Orion and I exchanged vows and said I do in my home church back in Iowa. Our day was perfect! I remember the anticipation I felt as I got my hair and make-up done that morning. And the feeling I felt when Orion and I saw each other for the very first time that day. And the moment I started walking down the aisle, my eyes were on Orion. Seems as if two years has flown by so fast, I can hardly believe that it's been two years already. [i'll probably say this at 10 as well] Who knew that two years ago we'd have all the adventures that we've had, or traveled the places we've been, or go through heartache and the testing of our marriage all in two years? I didn't. I think each person who is married would probably agree with me in saying that every year of marriage is different than the previous. It has it's own set of challenges, joys, triumphs and victories. I feel like this year has been all that and more, but at then end of the day I feel stronger together than apart, and there's no one else that I'd rather walk through the hills and vallies, or go through the storms with than Orion.

Orion, thank you for being my protector, providing for me, loving me and always being there. I love you with all of my heart and can't wait for the next year of our lives together to begin.
love you more- Andrea

And since it's our anniversary it's only fitting to show you some of our wedding photos:

The whole big bridal party! 14 attendants, 2 flowers girls, 2 ushers!

Cutting our cake!

leaving the church, headed to the reception....one of my fave photos!

Orion & I.

Me.

Our first meeting that morning..... I thought we were "alone" but I looked up later and saw everyone watching us out of the BIG picture window from the church.

Sealing the deal!

Unity Candle.

It's Anniversary week all week @ Worley House! Tomorrow, pictures and memories from our honeymoon and anniversary!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...