Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 11, 2012

30B430: Have Another Booth at a Craft Fair

Photobucket

I'm back sharing another goal I've crossed off my 30B430 list! I've been really wanting to stretch myself with my handmade business and grow it. And I really enjoy meeting people and seeing them excited about my products. I knew I wanted to do another craft fair of sorts. 

My church had a local fair the last weekend in April. I signed up a few months ago, and have been busy making lots of new things. Here's what my table looked like that day:

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

This was my second craft show, I learned a lot the first go around. So it was nice to apply what I learned this time and see improvements.

Photobucket Photobucket

I'm excited to be listing and offering a lot of the items you see here this weekend in my Etsy shop: Worley House Designs.  Look for fun new headbands, earrings, and clips! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

And for a special treat we're having a Spring Sale! Use code: SPRINGSALE30 for 30% off your purchases! 

See the original list here. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...