Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 8, 2012

An Award and A Survey

Photobucket

Yesterday  I received a Liebster Blog Award from the lovely Mindy at Cute N' Crafty Creations. This award is given to bloggers who have under 200 followers, and passed around to others who also have less than 200 followers! What a great way to spread the word about great blogs!



Alright so as with everything there are a few rules to follow when you receive a Liebster Award. Here they are:
1. Post about your win on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award: Cute N' Crafty Creations (be sure to follow me! Check out my Facebook and Twitter too!) 
3. Copy and past the award button to your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have fewer than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized.
5. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are 5 that I think you might enjoy!


******
Now for the other fun part, the survey!

One of my goals after coming home from SNAP! was to try and get to know YOU, my readers better. See what you're loving on the blog, and what you're not. So, I created a lovely survey for you to take! I promise it won't take long, and it would really help me out if you'd take a few minutes to respond! 


Thanks friends! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...