Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 8, 2012

Life via Instagram

I'm probably never, never going to get sick of Instagram. It's my most fave ever app. I think I kinda like it more than Twitter, because pictures tell more of the story that words ever could. Right?! Some scenes from our life via my Insta gram feed.

Photobucket
Wednesday I made a pan of these yummy Scotcharoos for my co-workers retirement party. They went fast, but I had to snag a few to take home for the hubby. {reciepe to come.}
Photobucket
Thursday we baby sat for some friends so they could enjoy a date night! We love having their two boys over, and Ava loves them too.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Waiting in the pick up line for Daddy is tiring work! Right Ava?! Snoozin' while we wait for hubby. She's so cute, and I just love her so. My fave apps in addition with Instagram are: PicFrame & Phonto. Check them out, if you're an Instagram user you'll probably love them as much as I do!

Linking here. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...