Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 29, 2012

30B430: Stop Drinking Soda


Photobucket

Hi Friends! I'm back to share with you another 30B430 goal that I've crossed off my list! You can see the original list here.

They say that it takes 21 days to break a habit, this one was definitely a habit that I think took longer for me to break. Simply because it came down to will power. Which apparently, I didn't have enough of to start with.

#28. Stop drinking soda.

Photobucket

We don't keep soda in our home, so if I drink it it's because we're out to dinner. Or were at the movies, etc. But the problem was during those occasions I would have 3 or 4 Dr. Peppers during the coarse of one meal. Crazy, drinking that many calories and sugar not to mention. 

So at the beginning of this year I was set out to stop drinking soda for good. Drink more water, anything but soda. 

January, was a complete fail. I'd do really well and then I'd go to dinner with friends and again be back in my trap. February I started over. And this time it was for real! 

I've successfully been off soda since February. I'm drinking more water than ever, it's been a great and welcome change. It's been a good decision for me, and pretty much now I don't crave it or really remember the taste of Dr. Pepper or Coke Zero which were my regular soda go to's.

What about you, made any lasting changes this year? Broken an bad habits? Tell me about it in the comments below. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...