Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 22, 2012

DIY Glittered Mini Envelopes

You know I love a good lined envelope, you can see the ones I made for Ava's birthday invitations here.  Today I want to show you how to make some mini glittered lined envelopes with the help of Lifestyle Crafts new envelope die. 

Photobucket

The new Fall Core Collection 2 is now available at Lifestyle Crafts. I was lucky to get to try out some of their new dies. Take a look below at all the fun things they now have to add to your collection.
Photobucket
Wanna make some DIY Glittered envelopes for yourself? Here's what I used for this project, you can see the links below to each product.

Photobucket
glitter paper (I bought mine on a mega pack at JoAnn's)
Elmer's glue stick

Using your Letterpress machine place the die on the cutting board and run it through your machine. 

Photobucket

Using the machine cut as many as you need, in my case I decided that I wanted to make four of them in two different colors. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

After you have them all cut out, using your glue put some glue on the back of the paper and insert it into the envelope and press firmly. I folded the envelope on the perforations as well before gluing them down. 

Photobucket

Repeat till you're done with all your envelopes, now they are ready for gifting giving and using. I think these little mini envelopes are great for giving gift cards for birthdays, Christmas or other celebrations. They are also great for slipping cash into birthday cards as well. There's so many possibilites you can do with them. 

Photobucket

How fun are these! I love anything that's mini, and with the glitter inside it's like an extra special surprise inside when you open them up. Plus, a fun little gift card or some cash is always fun. 


Enjoy 20% off with my code: WORLEYHOUSE
Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...