Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 29, 2012

German Chocolate Cake Pops

This past week I made some German Chocolate cake pops for my husband to take to his work potluck. I love cake pops, I think they are one of the best small bites you can have on a dessert table. They are so yummy!

Photobucket

I followed these basic directions on how to make cake pops. If you've never made these before Bakerella has a great tutorial on her website you can find it here. I always make my cake pops from a box mix, and use store bought frosting. It's the easiest thing. I followed her directions but swapped out the red velvet and instead I used Betty Crocker cake mix and coconut pecan frosting, and mixed in half a can of regular cream cheese frosting. 

Photobucket

If you haven't made these before you need to, they are so yummy and the perfect treat! Happy Saturday! 


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...