Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 6, 2008

"4 Things"

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD:

1.) "cookie girl" at Cookies, Etc. in high school
2.) Jr. High youth pastor at Cottonwood A/G in Arizona
3.) Youth Admin at Celebration Church
4.) Current job, as the admin. at the MN District office

FOUR THINGS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT:

1.) Jesus

2.) My hubby

3.) my family

4.) my planner

FOUR MOVIES I'D WATCH OVER & OVER AGAIN:

1.) Gone with the Wind
2.) Miss Congeniality
3.) Little Women
4.) The Anne of Green Gables series

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED:

1.) Sunny California
2.) Iowa
3.) Minnesota
4.) Arizona

FOUR BEAUTY PRODUCTS:

1.) Body Shop Vitamin E eye cream
2.) Proactiv Solution for my face; it's done wonders for me.
3.) lip gloss, lip gloss, and more lip glass. My fav; MARK hookups
4.) mascara!

FOUR FAVORITE THINGS TO EAT:

1.) red jello
2.) movie theatre popcorn
3.) anything mexican
4.) My Grandma's cookin'

FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE:

1.) Visiting friends in Arizona
2.) a spa :)
3.) on a beach somewhere with my hubby
4.) at home with family

FOUR THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO THIS YEAR:

1.) Celbrating my 1 year anniversary
2.) house hunting
3.) becoming an Aunt for the 3rd time!
4.) Falling more in love with Mr. W

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...