Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 21, 2008

My favorite things!

Every year Oprah does a show usually around Christmas time called "My Favorite Things", and if you know anything about this show you've probably been on the waiting list for tickets for a couple of years! ;)
For those of you who don't know during this show Oprah introduces her new found "favorite things" and gives one of everything to each person in the audience! It's pretty amazing, anything and everything from Louis Vuitton hand bags to the face cream she's in love with at the moment.
While I am no Oprah, I do have a few favorite things! ;)

My hubby Orion; after Jesus he's the most important thing in my life, and for sure my fav!

My family; this is just half of the story! But I love my family more than anything. They have taught me so much. We are this perfect blend of love, support, craziness, laughter and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Being an Aunt; it's one of the best things in the world, and I have 2 of the best reasons! Jocelynn and Alexia! My sister's amazing girls are why I love being an Aunt everyday to them. This summer I get to be an Aunt for the third time when my sister gives birth to my very first nephew! I'm so excited, and can't wait to spoil him along with the girls!

The beach; have been born in California... I love the beach! I have fond memories of the Santa Monica Pier, burning my feet on the sidewalks of the pier cause I refused to wear shoes. Sorry, Grandma! Everytime I get a chance to go, it brings me back to childhood when I thought it was called the "lotion" instead of the "ocean."
The ballet; not only are these the prettiest slippers you've seen but it's my favorite type of dance. I love going to see a live performance, my favs Swan Lake and the Nutcracker make the top of the list.


Seriously.....if I could eat Mexican food daily I probably would! It's my favorite, and enchiladas has become an all time fav birthday meal at my house! I'm always on the search for a good Mexican restaurant. Bring on the chips & salsa!

love, love, love red jello! Nuff said! ;)

This is my favortie movie hands down! I laugh everytime I see it, and I think my family is sick of my watching it cause I can pretty much quote the whole thing!


There's nothing more pampering to me than getting a pedicure! I love them! I try to do them myself, but I'd much rather sit and read a magazine and have someone else do it!


My favorite place for my drink of choice! Soy Chi lattes or White chocolate mocas....hmm....

Last but not least....Point of Grace! I Love them! I have been listening to them since I was 13 and I've been a fan ever since! My friends like to make fun of me for liking them so much, but I don't care. They are amazing ladies, with a great message...and no one does harmonies like POG! ;)
These are just a few things I love in life....but the thing I love most of all I can't put a picture or price on the Love of Jesus and the way he's changed my life. I'll be forever greatful for how he's turned it all around and made a masterpiece out of my mess!














































































































































































































































LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...